Scandi Bureau is recruiting a Technical Support for the Swedish company MSAB.
We are looking to hire a talented and committed Technical Support to be part of the MSAB support team at our HQ in Hornstull, Stockholm. The Support Team provides support of our software and systems to all our customers via telephone, email, chat and web forum. The successful candidate will shoulder the main responsibility to provide support to our French speaking markets and will be part of a team that assist with resolving technical problems identified by customers.
The Technical support at MSAB is a two-way link between the customers and the development department, helping customers with their problems and at the same time increasing the development department’s understanding of the customer’s needs. Candidate should possess a customer service focus and the ability to communicate issues within the support team to ensure the appropriate levels of response are allocated.
Success in this position can only be achieved through an analytical approach to phone device support, good communication and documentation skills, and the internal motivation to drive projects and deliver results. This is a great opportunity to expand your technical horizons.
The job will start in August 2019.
- Provide support to MSAB customers, mainly for our French market
- Support for all MSAB Hardware and Software, within a very fast-paced and demanding environment and have the ability to quickly resolve technical issues by phone, email or chat
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer system errors and failures to root cause and report back the lessons learnt to aid future product development to Development Department
- Provide customer feedback on product enhancement and new features
- Represent the company in a professional and adequate way
- Actively identify and suggest improvements in the processes and ways of working and participate in implementing improvements
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Great communicative, pedagogic and diplomatic skills
- Technical basic education, preferably software/IT/electronics on minimum High school level
- Experience of Windows systems support and administration
- Good technical understanding – ability to drive investigations of reported problems
- Flexibility and strong customer-service focus as well as a demonstrable technical aptitude and a willingness to pick up and develop new skills
- Excellent communication skills in both French (Native French is preferred) and English (written and verbal) – additional languages is a plus
- Experience from the Mobile phone or Data forensics is an advantage
Get the PDF version of this job offer.
Please apply for the job by sending your CV and personal letter to jobs[at]scandibureau.com and mark your email with “MSAB Stockholm”.
UPDATE : This position has been filled. Applications are now closed.